Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm back..

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm back blogging this week and just to say thanks to everyone for sticking with me! Unfortunately I had an unexpected trip to hospital but I'm back to more or less full health now and have lots of exciting products to share with you all! 

I also have an exciting project coming up with 2 fabulous friends of mine! I'll be starting a new nail treatment called "Brisa Lite". Olive of Piggys Pinkies West Cork has taken it upon herself for her sins to treat my nails to some much needed TLC. I am both an ex gel nail enthusiast and nail biter and my nails have gone to wreck and ruin as a result! 

In a nut shell,  "Brisa Lite" is like a primer for your nails, it smooths the surface of your natural nail and adds some much needed strength so weak and brittle nails. It is a clear gel applied to your nails and then cured under a light. It can be worn on its own like a clear polish, you can apply your own nail colours to it or have your shellac or gelish applied on top! I'll be starting my "Brisa Lite" experience on the 13th of July and I have to say I am beyond excited!

 Expect lots of blogs and updates on my progress. During the course of this exciting project I will also be working hand in hand with my incredible photographer friend  Niall O' Sullivan Photography. He will be capturing photo's of all the crazy colours I choose, hopefully it will give you some inspiration to try something a little bit crazy! So if you or any of your friends are trying to treat damaged/bitten nails make sure you stay tuned! 

Thanks again for all the support and remember your health is your wealth! Look after yourselves!  


Rebecca x

Ps: My New Look Competition ends this weekend so if you haven't entered yet make sure to get liking and sharing. Here is the link!

No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig