Tuesday, August 13, 2013

M.A.C In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara | Review

 In Extreme Dimension Lash

Remember way back when I said I didn't think I'd ever find a mascara that tops my love YSL's Volume effect faux cils? Well I think I may have to eat my words...
As some of you may know from Facebook, I went on a bit of a MAC binge last week. A well needed one might I add. I picked up lots of bits and pieces and to be totally honest I was in two minds about buying this mascara. All I could think at the time is am I really going to spend another €23.50 on something I'll use once or twice? Luckily I'm easily persuaded and might I add Sinead at the MAC counter in Brown Thomas, Cork did a great job convincing me. Thank you Sinead!

I am absolutely besotted. Head over heels in LOVE with this Mascara. It is amazing! The brush is massive, has rubber bristles which are all exactly the same length to give you a long, full lash look. These bristles extend onto the tip of the brush making it easier to work with the shorter lower lashes and those on the inner corner of your eye. One coat of this lightweight formula and your lashes are good to go - no curlers required for this beauty.


The formula is not thick and dries quickly without becoming flaky to give you a dramatic, wide-eyed look. This is exactly what I look for in a mascara, all the bonus' with minimum effort. Everything down to the handle of this mascara has been designed to absolute perfection, it is longer than the average wand and the shape of it makes it easier to grasp and switch from left to right eye and back again.

I genuinely think I have found 'THE ONE' and to say I'll be disappointed if MAC ever decide to discontinue this mascara is an understatement. There will be a strongly worded email sent - let me tell you. I know it isn't as affordable as the likes of Rimmel and Maybelline but it is a good bit cheaper than YSL's faux cils and thats good enough for me. Especially when it's for something like mascara, no look is complete without it! Life is all about compromise!







No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig