Friday, January 3, 2014

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Body Moisturiser | Review

Well hello there 2014!!

We've survived Christmas and New Years and here we are in January all bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to take on the world! Resolutions are in full swing for everyone, myself included. One of those being to give my lovely little blog some TLC. My bloglovin account especially as I have completely neglected it. It's so handy and I use it all the time to keep up to date with the blogs I read myself as all the blogs are in one place. Here is the link to my account and I'd love for you to click the little follow button!

Anyway, enough about all that. I come to you today with a little review and surprise, surprise it's a Cocoa Brown related one. As some of you may know, late last year the Cocoa Brown Empire released a brand new product. An oil-free moisturiser designed to be used in conjunction to your tanning. Both in prepping your skin for your tan application and in prolonging the lifespan of your tan. 



I didn't know what to expect when I heard it was called "Chocolate Whip", I presumed it would smell like Cocoa Butter which I personally am not a fan of. It doesn't. Instead it has the 'typical' Cocoa Brown scent -Tahitian Gardenia with just a hint of chocolatey goodness. The second surprise was the colour of the moisturiser, its brown. I can remember thinking "Is this tinted?". It isn't, but you'd never know whats in the pipeline..



The product itself feels so luxurious and I have to say it has been an absolute godsend throughout the festive season. I have spent the month of December applying and reapplying tan for one event or another and we all know how cold it has been. Nobody wants to sit around in the cold waiting for their moisturiser to soak in so they can get dressed. This stuff sinks right in and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky under your clothes. 

It left my skin feeling soft and supple and because there is no oil in it, you can moisturise to your hearts content without having to worry about your tan breaking down. There was a noticeable difference in the longevity of my tan - another bonus in this cold weather! The Vitamin E and Panthenol are like a skin care dream team. Panthenol makes the moisturiser suitable for even the most acne prone skin, while the Vitamin E works wonders at reducing the appearance of scars and stretchmarks, it also protects the skin from the damaging environment elements. 

Call me biased but it's another winner for me. Don't believe me? Try it out for yourself. It's available in Penneys for a mere €7 or internationally on feelunique.com with FREE shipping!

The Cocoa Brown Empire are set to release 3 new products in 2014. I cannot wait to see what Marissa  and the Cocoa Brown team have in store for us all. They are literally taking the tanning world by storm!

No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig