Monday, August 11, 2014

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray | Review



I have always been a bit of a night owl and lack of sleep was never an issue for me. I'm quite a light sleeper too.. Tossing and turning and waking several times through out the night for no reason at all. Lately I've been finding it increasingly difficult to fall asleep when I do go to bed, probably down to the dead heat. My poor body was exhausted.

I had seen the Pillow Spray floating around on the internet for a while.. Intrigued and deciding enough was enough I picked it up. It is infused with essential oils of lavender, Vetivert and Camomile. It smells incredible. The epitome of relaxation.

I've had it for 6 weeks now and to say that I've noticed a difference is a huge understatement. The first night I could actually feel myself drifting within minutes.. Like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders and for the first time in years I slept straight through the night. 8 glorious hours of solid sleep. The best nights sleep I think I've ever had.

 I'm no longer as restless as I used to be and have noticed when I wake in the morning I'm in more or less the same position I was in when I went to bed (before I would fall asleep on one side of the bed and wake up on the other).

I love it so much that I actually picked up the balm version of it too. I'm jetting off to Australia for Christmas to visit my godmother (soul sister). So I thought the balm would be great for one the plane with liquid restrictions. However I think I'll have to repurchase it before I go as I've been using both the balm and the spray together since I picked it up.

Anyone who struggles with sleep issues needs to try it. It's only now that I'm really starting to see the benefits of a good nights sleep. 

The 'This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray' is like that deep breath right when you need it - bottled! 

It is priced at €21 and available from feelunique.com here.



No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig